Monday 11 March 2013

Saya yang bernama..


Who am I? What am I doing with my life?

I am a short tempered + innocence girl who love people, animal and plants. I'm a lovable sister who hates to see my dongsaeng crying...feeling hurt whenever they getting hurt and share the laughter as much as I have to anyone need it. People said I'm playing hard-to-get...but sorry folks,
I'm not playing..i am hard-to-get type..kahkah..prasan siot! Please don't hate me because I love me so much, I hope u love you as well. I'm supposed to be a research officer in a private company...yeah and I am now, but shamed on me..i didn’t do much to called myself so. I love korean drama, song and variety show..i think I know more gossip in k pop world rather than here in Malaysia...even so, don’t hate me..because I love me so much. Read this in a slow motion tone because that is how I read it when I write it.. ;)

Salam,
Ambe

No comments:

Post a Comment